How your information is protected and used.
Your privacy is important to us.
We retrieve all different kinds of info to make your experience the best it can be:
- When you create an account, we retrieve info like your username, name, email and password that are required for everyone to enroll.
- We may retrieve your payment info, like your payment method, billing address, credit card data or any related info if you make purchases on the site. Credit card transactions are processed through industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) by a third-party service provider (e.g. PayPal, Stripe, etc.).
- We may retrieve data by using tools like “cookies”, “web beacons” or third party analytics software, which may stay on our servers or your computers & devices. You can prevent the use of these tools through your browser settings but understand you may not be able to access all of our services if you do.
Here are some answers to your privacy questions.
- Learn.lifebywhitney.com is operated by Life by Whitney.
- You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer, sell or modify any portion of this site without express written permission of Life by Whitney.
- Any graphics, designs, spreads, photos, text or other content are protected by international copyright and other intellectual property laws, treaties and protections.
- All third party trademarks, copyrights and names are properties of their respective owners.
- Life by Whitney is a protected registered trademark with the USPTO.
- Learn.lifebywhitney.com, Life by Whitney and lifebywhitney.com are properties of Bullet Everything LLC.
You agree you will not:
- You will not post or message anything that: is unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not post or message anything that: is blatantly rude, disturbing or just offensive.
- Your with otherwise be a good student and not do anything inappropriate per our judgment.
- We are not liable for the behavior of any student or user of this site.
- You assume all risks when using Life by Whitney or our services online or offline.
- You are fully liable and solely responsible for your behavior and interaction with other students or users.
- You will report right away any bad behavior by email.
When it comes to creating an account, you agree:
- You will only create one exclusive account for yourself.
- You will not share your password with anyone.
- We can remove any user accounts at our sole discretion that we feel jeopardizes other members and the integrity of our community.
- You will not use this website if you’ve ever been convicted of a crime and you will not misrepresent your affiliation with any entity or use others’ account information or content without their permission.
Say hi any time.